Paige's little world has completely changed in the last month! I am back at work, and she is now settled in at school. She has 3 friends in her baby class and is well taken care of by a sweet lady from our church. Steven gets to pick her up early on his 2 days off, and let her sleep in at home 1-2 days a week. She is doing very well, and we couldn't be more pleased with her daycare (which is extremely close to our house).
Do you think they make Rogaine for babies? Such a mean picture I know, but I just couldn't help it! She does not cry at night when she wakes up to eat; She turns her head from side to side until we hear her, and has rubbed all of those cute red curls plum off! I can't wait until it gets longer so that we can tell if her curls will stay. Maybe we will have the next "Annie" star on Broadway!
1 comment:
Hi Collin!
I finally figured out that I could click on your name to get back to you. (Yea, I'm a little slow!) I am so excited that you found me. Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a message! I did not expect to find a blog on your end. Low and behold here you are. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. I used to keep up with everyone through Kasie, but haven't gotten an update in awhile - my fault! Anywho, I am going to add your blog to my list so I can keep up with your cute family!
Post a Comment